Saturday, August 27, 2016

Rohit Khandelwal : The first Indian to win Mr. India



Rohit Khandelwal, the first Indian to win the Mr. World title and he also had dreams
of entering Bollywood. The 27 years old feel things are bit easy nowadays to enter Bollywood for models and thanks to John Abraham and Priyanka Chopra who already proved it.

It requires alot of time and passion said Rohit Khandelwal on the sidelines of Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) winter/festive 2016 where he walked for designer Ajay Kumar.

Originally from Hyderabad, khandelwal moved to Mumbai few years ago to persue his dreams in modelling. In the year 2015, he was crowned Provogue Personal Care Mr. World 2015, and the Mr. World title at the event in Britain earlier this year.

I started modelling with a vision of acting in bollywood movies. He wanted to work with Shah Rukh Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Karan Johar and the list goes on.

I was an ordinary guy who came from Hyderabad and had no contacts, had nobody to help me out, but there is only one thing which helped me and that was my belief in myself and working hard. That's the message I want to give to everybody. Just believe in yourself and have that confidence to achieve, he said.

Currently he is working on promoting Beauty with a Purpose with the Mr. World Organisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment